Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Daniel's Prayer

At lunch time today Daniel said the prayer over the food and this is what he said-
"Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for the yummy yogurt that I got out of the fridge so we could eat. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."
The reason why this is funny/cute is because he is constantly getting in trouble for getting into the fridge or pantry and pulling out whatever looks good to him and eating it. Lemon juice, chocolate chips, hummus, you name it he's pulled it out and at least tried to eat it.
I've been bad about posting lately and I will try to catch up later today. In the mean time enjoy the new look. I decided it was time for the snow men to go as March is here (one of my favorite months) even though we have gotten at least 3 feet of snow out there in about the last 18 hours or so. (That's not counting the few feet that were already on the ground and it's still snowing.)

1 comment: