Sunday, October 3, 2010

Last post about April's visit to AK



I've been a real slacker about posting so I'm going to try to attempt to catch up today. So starting where I left off at... On April's last day with us we went down town for the evening and she took me out to dinner. I introduced her to snow crab and my sister who is allergic to everything including shell fish decided she loved it. Luckily she had her EPI pen nearby but thankfully she had no need for it.

And then what could a current and a former Nanny do but go to see the new Nanny McPhee movie on opening night? It was really good and had us rolling with laughter.

We were SO sad to say goodbye to April later that night. Paul was at drill so we had to take the kids to the airport at midnight to drop her off. Daniel is already asking when she can come back to visit. We love Aunt April.

No comments:

Post a Comment