Friday, July 13, 2012

Kids Say the Darndest Things!

Reagan describing a Swifter- It's not a mop cleaning thing. It's a get the floor wet and slide thing!"
Daniel- We were leaving Walgreens and saw an employee smoking. Before I could stop him Daniel walked up to the guy and said "You need to not let me smell your smoke. Cause that's not good!" (Dying laughing privately as we walked away!)
Reagan- While at the garden she picked a bunch of dandelions. As we were driving home I could hear her in the back of the car saying, "He loves me, he loves me, he loves me" as she picked each petal off. This girl doesn't take chances on love!
Daniel and Paul playing with Lego's.
           Paul- Why does Harry Potter have a blaster gun (from Star Wars)?
           Daniel- Because he forgot and left his wand at Dr. Gosh's office.
      (They were talking about them as if they were real!)
Reagan- Yelling at me and I told her to talk nice. Her reply? "It's not working."


No comments:

Post a Comment