Friday, July 20, 2012

Sweaters

I know. What's a post about sweaters doing in in July? But I've been busy and wanted to show you. There have been lots of baby's in my life lately and I'm excited that I finished these and they should be in the mail shortly....
 
This was for my Visiting Teaching companion. She's due next week. I had started this sweater last year and never finished it as I didn't like the way it was turning out. But I got inspired as I went looking for something to give her for her baby shower. I made a hat too with cabling, but I guess I forgot to take a picture of it. Cabling is hard when you crochet. Darn I should have taken a picture.


 This one the picture just doesn't do it justice especially the hat. It reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. This one is for my friend Anneka. I made one a year or two ago that was all white for Reagan that she's grown out of now. I really like the two different colors as well on this one.


 
This one I like a lot more than I thought I would. I made it with remnants of yarn that I had left as I wanted to make something for my cousin Ryan's new little boy but couldn't get anywhere to get any yarn. I still need to sew the buttons on but I think it really turned out cute. It was a new pattern I hadn't tried yet  and while it only used two colors of yarn I think this turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment