Sunday, January 3, 2010

Doughnuts part two-


So, I felt like I didn't get enough doughnuts the last time I made them (we gave too many away!), and Reagan has been begging for more, so I was bad and made some more. I was brave and let Daniel help this time. (Reagan was still asleep). Daniel had gotten an Airplane apron from Grandma Lyman for Christmas along with cookie cutters that were in the shape of a screw driver, hammer, and saw. He has been dying to try them out so we made some screw drivers, hammers and saw doughnuts. As you can see he really enjoyed them. Now I have to be good and no more doughnuts until next year. Daniel and My cholesterol can't handle it. But they are so good! (And this time some are going in the freezer for consumption at a later date. Doughnuts and Orange Julius anyone?)

1 comment: